What is the best dog food to prevent lawn burn? Many dog owners like yourself wonder if lawn burn is preventable. The short answer to that question is ‘yes’. But it is important to consider the factors that contribute to lawn burn and different methods for preventing and treating it.
However, changing your dog’s diet will most likely be ineffective in preventing lawn burn.
Best Dog Food to Prevent Grass Burn
For you skimmers: we don’t recommend changing your dog’s food to prevent grass burn! Skip down to read why.
We do, however, recommend these products to combat your dog’s acid urine:
Our #1 Pick
- REDUCE YELLOW GRASS SPOTS & GRASS BURN FROM URINE- Our GrassGreen Bites keep your lawn looking green and healthy by addressing the root cause of grass burn and yellow spots. Natural ingredients like cranberry, probiotics and apple cider vinegar keep your dog’s digestive system healthy and reduce the amount of nitrogen in your dog’s urine to keep your grass green.
- IMPROVE YOUR DOG’S DIGESTIVE AND INTESTINE HEALTH - A blend of enzymes and probiotics help keep your dog’s gut and digestive system in top condition to keep their bowel movements healthy. Other natural ingredients balance the pH and nitrogen in your dog’s urine to reduce yellow and dead grass patches.
- ☘️GRASS & GARDEN SAVER - Our dog pee lawn repair not only keep your lawn green and pristine, but they also help your dog stay healthy by boosting their immune system against urinary tract disorders
- ❤️SUPPORTS URINARY TRACT - Burn spots can be caused by overly acidic pee, a sign that Spot may be at risk for UT disorders & crystal formation. Our green lawn bites promote balanced urinary health
(Goes in Water!)
- Is it safe - Dog Rocks are made from naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rocks mined in Australia. It's an all natural treatment solution for burn marks and yellow spots caused by your dog's pee. It won't affect the pH balance of your dog's urine and can also be used by your other pets too.
- Are there side effects - Our top priority is to give your pet a urine neutralizer that won’t have any side effects on them. Unlike any other grass saver products, Dog Rocks will not cause urinary tract infections, bladder stones or any harm apart from a greener-than-green grass.