Spoiler alert: the best dog food for Huskies isn’t the same for every dog! Why? Because your Husky has specific age or health needs. This in-depth dog food guide for your Siberian Husky dog covers everything, from puppies to seniors (and every age in between). We also dive into the best diet for allergies, sensitive stomach and weight gain.
Best Husky Dog Food
Siberian Husky owners agree: this stuff seems to be made for them! Here’s what they say:
- “Breeder-recommended and our Huskies love it!”
- “High energy year old Siberian Husky – perfect.”
- “High-quality and made with superb ingredients. This is an extraordinary dog food.”
Victor’s ingredients (like sweet potatoes) are perfect for active dogs like Siberian Huskies. Other main ingredients include peas and healthy chicken fat.
Best for Husky Pups
Best for Old Huskies
#1 for Allergies & Stomach
Natural Balance cut out the main ingredients that cause skin allergies and sensitive stomach. It seems to be working…
- “My husky has a very sensitive stomach and seemed to be allergic to everything…this worked when nothing else did!“
- “Our Husky is soooo healthy and happy.”
- “Amazing product. I have a Husky who is allergic …”
Best for Weight Gain
- ORIJEN Original dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
Not only is Orijen good for weight gain…but it’s quite possibly the best dog food in the world.
In other words:
Choosy Husky parents choose Orijen. :-)