I know 2 things about dogs: #1) If they look good, they feel good. Have you ever seen a dog prance around after grooming?! #2) Shiny coat = healthy dog. And guess what? Dog food diet is very important for coat health. Here are the best dog foods for a shiny coat.
Best Dog Food for Healthy (and Shiny) Coat
You will achieve victory with Victor…just like these satisfied customers did:
- “Her entire coat is thick and shiny, and even strangers remark on it.”
- “…constant scratching has greatly diminished and his coat has never been more shiny!”
- “He’s not gassy and his coat remains shiny.”
Purpose is formulated with a scientifically advanced, proven Victor Core ingredients to promote healthy immune and digestive systems.
Owners who care about their dog’s appearance are going nuts for Nulo! Check out these reviews:
- “My dogs coat has never looked so shiny and silky.”
- “Her coat is shiny, eye scuzz cleared up, and lots of energy.”
- “Her coat is super shiny, little to no dandruff and barely any scratching.”
Promotes healthy coat and lean muscles. Along with nutritious ingredients, Nulo features Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids to nourish your dog’s skin and help promote a beautiful, shiny coat.
This dog food may be affordable, but it doesn’t skimp on the high-quality ingredients:
Omega 6 fatty acids, linoleic acid, copper, and zinc help support healthy skin and a shiny coat.